Tamagochi Message

posted on 2 Sep 2003 in Video Games

 Flashing doesn’t give me much time…

 

(from the Gameboy version of Tamagotchi)

 

Photo courtesy of Larisa Z.

17 captions

  1. ab | 1:16 pm |  Vote: Add rating 9  Subtract rating 0  

    Call me crazy but there is no way NOT to flash a toilet

  2. keith | 10:28 am |  Vote: Add rating 7  Subtract rating 0  

    dosent the toilet get flashed enough?

  3. Annie | 10:16 am |  Vote: Add rating 6  Subtract rating 0  

    And don’t forget to moon the sink !!

  4. Kevin | 11:30 pm |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    don’t be worried if it makes a flash right back at ya 😉

  5. Heradrinovich | 3:35 am |  Vote: Add rating 6  Subtract rating 0  

    I never forget to flesh the toilet professor
    😀

  6. Sydney | 7:15 pm |  Vote: Add rating 4  Subtract rating 0  

    And why should the toilet get all the fun?

  7. Sandor | 1:15 pm |  Vote: Add rating 5  Subtract rating 0  

    90% of the time I do remember to flash the toilet. The other 10% of the time, though, I moon it.

  8. Lora | 10:29 am |  Vote: Add rating 4  Subtract rating 0  

    …And be sure to wush your hands afterwards.

  9. Choo-Choo | 8:17 pm |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    One step ahead of you, professor.

  10. John M | 4:52 am |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    Okay, will bring my camera next time to take photos of my poo!

  11. not a pigion. at all. | 3:51 am |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    can i flash you, proffeser?

  12. Ryan | 3:49 pm |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    we have to. well, no we don’t. we flash it AND moon it, but I like to vomit in it. we’re good friends, that porcelain bowl and I.

  13. quickman | 1:49 am |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    Flashbang out!!!! take cover!!!

  14. lickeyblusa | 12:52 pm |  Vote: Add rating 3  Subtract rating 0  

    Don’t forget to mash your hands when your done!

  15. shidow | 7:50 pm |  Vote: Add rating 8  Subtract rating 0  

    Even if it did say “remember to flush the toilet” would it really make sense for a scientist to be going around and saying things like that in his lab? wouldn’t it make more sense if he said something like “science is fun”?

  16. Juju | 3:47 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Ah, so you can call it? Jeez, why didn’t I think of that before?

  17. Alph the Fox | 10:51 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    So… We make an adobe flash version of a toilet?

Caption is made at here!

Caption is made at here! (please leave a caption for the Engrish photo; all vulgar entries, spam, etc. will be deleted. Let's Creative!)

Home | Brog | Store | Massage Board | Advertise | Contact Us | Disclaimer

© 1999 - 2013 Engrish.com. All rights reserved.