After work we’ll vacation on the car

posted on 29 Jan 2012 in Drinks

You didn’t expect me to break on the chair, did you?

Photo courtesy of Mark Schreiber.
Drink found in Japan. 

24 captions

  1. Algernon | 4:04 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Then pour all over everything

  2. faulty wiring | 4:22 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Dammit!!! I miss read it. How am I supposed to shuffle my papers about on this pile of splintered wood?

  3. Seventy2rd o clock | 5:33 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    WARNING: It is unspillable.

  4. JonnyTBone | 6:36 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Add some vodka and you can break under the desk.

  5. DrLex | 6:45 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    The bottom right corner reads “0.1% fruit juice”. The other 99.9% must be concrete.

  6. jjhitt | 7:51 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    “Pull Tab To Open” is for sissies.

  7. Big Fat Cat | 7:53 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    You can only break on the chair and desk but not the bed!

  8. coffeebot | 8:34 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    …while you await Raise on the Paycheck

  9. Seventy2rd o clock | 9:12 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    I’d rather have a shattered coffee. To go, please.

  10. Classic Steve | 11:02 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Not as successful a song as “Stamp on the Ground.”

  11. Eccekio | 2:22 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    If I were not a gentleman, I would tell you ewhat I have done on an office desk.

  12. Darth Na'vi | 2:57 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    1% juice is about normal here. I just make my own at home and take it with me.

  13. RT | 3:54 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    guess i’ve been singing the lyrics to the song incorrectly then

  14. SuSu | 9:04 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    “Let me get some cups.”

    “Ya dont need no cups when for this, silly. Ya drink from ya damn table!”

  15. Jøsh | 11:09 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Perfect for winning that office break dance competition.

  16. Frank Burns | 6:57 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Break on the desk or smash on the table, its all good.

  17. Lora | 2:13 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    *sigh* We’re living in an age where desk polish is made with real lemons and herbs and herb lemon tea is made with artificial ingredients and chemicals.

  18. Michael | 3:00 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    …however, you might want to move that receipt spike!

  19. Dan | 8:32 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Haha, and the katakana reads the same “Break on the desk” (“bu-re-i-ku o-n za de-su-ku”) so it’s totally deliberate.
    It’s probably 0.1% fruit juice cos it’s meant to be 0 calories (or ze-ro ka-ro-ri-i) lol!

  20. Pete | 6:33 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    In case of fire, break glass.
    In case of thirst, break tea box.

    Just make sure you do that over there on your OWN desk!

  21. sparky | 10:25 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Kirin makes beer –is this like Mike’s hard Lemonade?

  22. sean | 9:28 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    I dd t, nd now hlf th vowls don’t work on my kybord. Lst tim I lt bvrg tll m wht to do.

  23. Dennis | 6:26 pm |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    The same way you open an egg!

  24. Conventi | 2:40 am |  Vote: Add rating 0  Subtract rating 0  

    Funny, in German “break” could also be translated as “vomit”. So it can read “vomit on the desk”. Haha.

Caption is made at here!

Caption is made at here! (please leave a caption for the Engrish photo; all vulgar entries, spam, etc. will be deleted. Let's Creative!)

Home | Brog | Store | Massage Board | Advertise | Contact Us | Disclaimer

© 1999 - 2013 Engrish.com. All rights reserved.