Filled up on bread?

posted on 4 Dec 2012 in Signs

Pass the butter. Pass the butter. Pass the butter.

Photo courtesy of Tony S.

I suppose a bun is out of the question then.

2. Seventy2rd o clock | 4:11 am |

Can your bread and live me alone.

Space: the final frontier.
    These are the many breads of our bakery. Our five-year mission: to many breads; to many breads and new many breads; to boldly many breads where no breads have many breads before.

4. Tong | 4:15 am |

School two is now implementing strategies to make students remembering the mistakes they made.

5. Cheesecat | 4:19 am |

Dude. You forgot one space. you forgot one space. you forgot onespace. You forgot one space. You forgot one space.

6. SF | 4:21 am |

@webmaster: Suggested title for the current section:

It is space you can many captions

(repeat as many times as you want).

7. Seventy2rd o clock | 4:30 am |

Error 404: Breads cannot be displayed.

So that’s where canned bread comes from!

9. Seventy2rd o clock | 4:38 am |

My name is Breads. For we can many.

In space, no-one can hear you bake.

11. Seventy2rd o clock | 4:42 am |

Can I Bread Pitt?

12. John Dash | 4:50 am |

Gertrude Stein is loose again!

Cast your bread upon the space and after many repeats you will find it.

I WARNED YOU!

The signwriter stutters.

15. Pectolatra | 5:06 am |

The Space Baker Mantra.

My kingdom for a Donut.

My strength is as the strength of ten.

Because my heart is yeast.

18. Pectolatra | 5:14 am |

Despite being mostly vaccum, you can actually make echoes in space.
    As long as you can many breads, of course.

19. Firstborn | 5:27 am |

Long, long ago, in a bakery far far away, where space was not a constraint and tarts were floating around everywhere. It took a lot of de-flouring before the buns were put in their ovens and hence the slogan.

20. J-Luke | 5:47 am |

By the way, did we mention many breads?

21. Seventy2rd o clock | 6:01 am |

Can I spam?

Three shall be the number thou shalt can, and the number of the canning shall be three. Four shalt thou not can!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

24. DECMATH | 6:24 am |

We loaf a lot here.

25. Chuck | 6:35 am |

My lunch is repeating on me.

26. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:05 am |

I can many breads, but I can not one woman meet

27. Classic Steve | 7:29 am |

I’m not going to mass at *this* church. Something went wrong with their communion wafers.

28. Chris | 8:16 am |

Oh, can it.

29. Seventy2rd o clock | 9:35 am |

They should increase the space between those breads. This is too intense.

30. Nonsuch Ned | 10:04 am |

Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bread. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bread. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bread. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bread. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bread…

31. Peter | 10:18 am |

Hey Waiter,
    Too many breads the space is so crammed we can’t pass even a few butters. Too many breads the space is so crammed we can’t pass even a few butters. Too many breads the space is so crammed we can’t pass even a few butters. Too many breads the space is so crammed we can’t pass even a few butters.

32. jjhitt | 10:19 am |

In space no one can hear you repeat.

33. jjhitt | 10:22 am |

*TOAST*

34. Zoltar | 10:31 am |

This is why you don’t write poetry while baked.

35. Mark | 10:40 am |

‘Is your stammer causing you problems at work? Then come in then come in then come in then come in for advice’

36. Mark | 10:44 am |

Jesus: ‘Now i just need to find a fishmongers’

37. tomg | 10:50 am |

Welcome in now. You cannot very the gluten intolerance. You cannot very the gluten intolerance. You cannot very the gluten intolerance. You cannot very the gluten intolerance. You cannot very the gluten intolerance.

38. dangevin | 10:50 am |

I thought you said “Lavash the windows.”

39. GwydionM | 11:10 am |

Bread breeds!

40. Seventy2rd o clock | 11:26 am |

Reminds me of politician’s speech in time of erection.

41. Airrider | 11:47 am |

Eh. I prefer There a little more.

42. Auntie | 12:32 pm |

Add mistaken ‘s’, delete verb, repeat repeat repeat. Done.

43. jjhitt | 12:35 pm |

Now Leaving Here
    Come back soon.

44. jjhitt | 12:37 pm |

Worst case of poly-wannacracker I’ve ever seen.

45. tom | 4:46 pm |

ahh echo bread canyon

46. A Non-Y Mouse | 5:47 pm |

I accidentally the breads. I accidentally the breads. I accidentally the breads. I accidentallythe breads. I accidentally the breads.

47. Bob T | 5:48 pm |

Is there an echo in here?

48. TheNoun | 5:52 pm |

Everyone here can many comments. Everyone here can many comments. Everyone here can many comments.

49. KBurchfiel | 7:38 pm |

I am customer. I am person who can many buys. I am person who can many buys. I am person who can manybuys. I am person who can many buys.

50. james | 7:49 pm |

Man shall not live by bread alone

51. Smithie | 8:39 pm |

Ah, butt-dialing! Looks like the copywriter forgot to save and close the document on his phone before he stuck his phone in his back pocket.

52. Jellychop | 11:50 pm |

Some day, self-replicating nanobots will be programmed to make bread.
    Some will try to divide by zero.

53. jjhitt | 8:20 am |

Open the oven door, HAL.

54. JohnZ | 5:49 pm |

Jack Torrance has become an ad painter, but what he really wants is to be a baker.

55. Lora | 6:20 pm |

SOMEone sure was hyper today! Must have been the carbs from all those many breads.

56. iLock | 4:15 am |

I love my breads.

57. iLock | 4:35 am |

It is abstract sign you can many confused.

58. iLock | 4:53 am |

familiarity breads contempt.

59. Grifter | 2:28 pm |

In space, nobody can hear you want whole grain.

60. pijo | 8:21 pm |

that’s the space where you can do unimaginable numbers of things with bread

61. Sparky | 9:42 pm |

Excuse me, do you have ant bread?

62. brian | 2:43 pm |

anyone know a good space where I can many breads?

63. Casey | 3:38 pm |

Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you? Does this bug you?

64. Seniour BurritoFace | 1:24 am |

TO BREAD AND BELOND!!

65. Flurng | 5:51 am |

Thank you, Here, I go to there. But question have first; is it space you can many breads?

66. El_Shawn | 5:40 pm |

All work and no play makes it is space you can many breads. All work and no play makes it is space you can many breads. All work and no play makes it is space you can many breads. All work and no play makes it is space you can many breads. All work and no play makes it is space you can many breads…

67. 3thNucrearSquadron | 7:20 pm |

It is repeat I am many confusions. It is repeat I am many confusions. It is repeat I am many confusions. It is repeat I ammany confusions. It is repeat I am many confusions. It is repeat I am many confusions.

68. Hiero | 9:38 pm |

I’m confused as to the verb in this sentence. “Can” or “breads”? Do you can breads in this space, or are you capable of performing breads in this space?

69. RocketCat | 3:40 pm |

I can bread the eats no more. I have filled my stomach from my face and feel like explode the vomit.