Hope it was a cold shower

posted on 29 Oct 2013 in Household Items

Photo courtesy of Steve.
Found in Taiwan (made in Japan). 

38 captions

  1. Big Fat Cat | 4:03 am |

    If you forget your morning shower, the lightning will strike you

  2. Droll not Troll | 4:09 am |

    Your dirty mind appears to have a boner.

  3. algernon | 4:11 am |

    When a golden shower wont do

  4. jjhitt | 4:11 am |

    You’re weight and fortune:
    You weigh 0 KG dripping wet and you’re going to get some.
    Weather: High probability of early morning dinosaurs.

  5. algernon | 4:12 am |

    It’s the bone stuck out of my head that made me do it

  6. Droll not Troll | 4:13 am |

    Cleanliness is next to Godzillaness.

  7. jjhitt | 4:15 am |

    Maximum capacity: three persons and a pony.

  8. mickeygreeneyes | 4:39 am |

    Sorry, pal. There are some things even Mr. Clean can’t do.

  9. mickeygreeneyes | 4:40 am |

    If you’re a dirty orange, enjoying washing yourself with a nice white cucumber.

  10. timmy | 4:51 am |

    I’m so old, mine reads “clean my dirty body and dusty mind”

  11. Droll not Troll | 5:05 am |

    Dinosaurs had scales, but who knew that scales had dinosaurs?

  12. WorrierPrincess | 5:32 am |

    I understand the dirty mind part, but how does one wake up in the morning with a dusty body?

  13. Frank Burns | 5:34 am |

    After I used this, I forgot who I am.

  14. Sparky | 5:57 am |

    What dinosaur can’t stay out of the rain?
    A Stegosaurust

  15. Sparky | 5:57 am |

    If God didn’t want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
    Maybe that’s why T-Rex was always angry. …Just sayin’.

  16. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:07 am |

    It was a dirty night, all right

  17. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:11 am |

    On a scale of 0 to Morning Shower, how dirty was I last night?

  18. Lora | 8:18 am |

    Cleaning a dirty mind must not take very long when your brain’s the size of a walnut.

  19. Biff the Understudy | 8:48 am |

    I like Morning Musume. Doesn’t really help with the old dirty mind thing, though.

  20. Marum | 10:40 am |

    If you have a dirty mind in the morning, your girlfriend will enjoy it.

  21. Marum | 10:43 am |

    My wife wanted a Porsche. I tried to talk her out of it.
    She said: “OK. As long as whatever you buy does 0 – 100 in less than six seconds.”
    So I bought her a set of metric bathroom scales.

  22. Marum | 10:45 am |

    Try our Jupiter Model bathroom shower. Comes complete with all fastenings, including lightning bolts.

  23. Peter | 10:50 am |

    Pure, unadulterated honesty in mint condition.

  24. Marum | 10:57 am |

    The dinosaurs died out, because they did not have dirty enough. minds.

  25. Marum | 10:59 am |

    A male dinosaur says to a female dinosaur: “How about a quickie?”

    The female Dinosaur replies: “Sorry. I’m having my decades.”

  26. Marum | 11:25 am |

    @BTU.
    Yeah mate. I looked up Musume. I know what you mean. Morning fantasies indeed.

  27. Marum | 11:31 am |

    @Lora. I have the typical male brain. It is the size of two walnuts. One is for sex. 90% of the other one is sport. The remaining 10% covers all that unnecessary crap, which interferes with one’s enjoyment of sex and sport, which tend to overlap anyhow.

  28. Marum | 11:35 am |

    I need a toothbrush, I have this femur stuck in my teef.

  29. Vulcan64 | 11:53 am |

    A morning shower for your morning wood.

  30. Seventy2rd o clock | 12:50 pm |

    – Let’s shower!
    – No
    – Let’s Dirty!
    – Yess!

  31. GwydionM | 1:03 pm |

    Dusty body, dirty mind – I should move out of this Pornography Museum

  32. RT | 2:15 pm |

    who knew that the best way for me to get rid of my morning wood was to watch my girlfriend step onto the scale in the morning? brilliant.

  33. Jøshua | 7:42 pm |

    Dating profile description: I’m as old as a dinosaur, have splotches and kind of big, I have lighting up my ass and my brain constantly makes me pop boners, and I sweat so much it pools around my feet. SIngle and looking to mingle.

  34. Dervrak | 6:23 am |

    So basically it’s saying get in the shower, scrub your body, and masturbate….

    Hey at least they’re honest about what most people do in the shower, maybe too honest.

  35. tadchem | 6:36 am |

    Nothing helps you start your day like a good brainwashing.

  36. Enclave | 6:36 am |

    I have the wierdest boner right now…

  37. Alice | 4:15 pm |

    Morning shower
    You’ll be left with a wet feeling!

  38. Myself | 1:45 pm |

    How’d this dinosaur get so dusty overnight?

Caption is made at here!

Caption is made at here! (please leave a caption for the Engrish photo; all vulgar entries, spam, etc. will be deleted. Let's Creative!)

Home | Brog | Store | Massage Board | Advertise | Contact Us | Disclaimer

© 1999 - 2013 Engrish.com. All rights reserved.