Washing my sweater is quite intense

posted on 27 Jul 2016 in Clothing

washing-instructions-on-sweater

Photo courtesy of Stefan Kruger.
Washing instructions found on sweater.

1. Huu Yuu | 4:02 am |

It will be a swerler when it is spinning around in the washing machine, and also the dryer.

2. Huu Yuu | 4:03 am |

I can’t tell if Vrede is a typo or the actual brand name.

Q: If you have a moth ball in your right hand, and a moth ball in your left hand, what hav you got.

A. The worlds largest moth.

Dang I though they were a pair of pants

Vrede fashion. The name of certifiontion

Can shor balls = Those little plles of sand left by Soldier Crabs.

Some can shor write a load of balls on their instruction cards.

Turn sun down to required temperature, to dry jumper.

@Marum | 4:04 am: Or, as I heard it –
    A. The undivided attention of the moth.

10. Huu Yuu | 4:11 am |

I can’t expose my slrong under the sun for long before others become wery of it and call the cops.

Huu Yuu 4:11 Exposing your shor balls for too long will cause sonburns

If you have a knotted swerler, you are probably doing it wrong.

When your are cold enough to freeze off your can shor balls it’s OK to store the sweater.

What kind of temperato do I need – a 4 weler or an 18 weler?

When taking a swim when it is very cold, one can get shor balls indeed.

♫ La donne temperato♪

(As sung by Letsa Pervalotti)

The typist has been licking a toad it seems. More specifically, an instoad.

It doesn’t say how to certifi an ontion, though.

I, Giuseppe Verdi, will refer this spelling to Joseph Green, for ratification,

‘Vrede’ means ‘peace’ in Dutch. I think whoever typed this, sought too much peace by taking the wrong drugs.

Q: Boom-boom?
    A: OK, Joe.
    Q: How much?
    A: Twenty dollah and 2 swerlers, me love you slrong time.

This is why you don’t dictate a translation with a big wad of gum in your mouth.

23. Kioku | 5:59 am |

To-be-A-OK’ed?

24. CJ | 6:40 am |

Can shor balls leave me feeling temprato too.

For #4 can I substitute a tanning booth and some ben-wa balls?

26. Geo | 8:28 am |

That must be a REALLY sharp piece of cloth if it can separate the swerler (i.e. split it in half).

27. Geo | 8:36 am |

Where this knock-off tag has been printed, the WELER (symbol – Wl) is the official temperature scale.
    (Kind of intended as a reply to Droll not Troll | 4:21 am)

28. Lora | 11:07 am |

If you have a sick sweler, a wash will make it weler.

29. M.U. | 11:17 am |

Anyone know where I can find a wery weak sun to dwy my sweater? Least convenient care instructions ewer.

30. A Non-Y Mouse | 2:03 am |

I’m not sure, but think there’s a bong involved.

@FB 0814. Good god mate! I had no idea. My lady and I, used to practise on each other. Which was , incidentalllllllllyyyyyy, woo hoo!, great fun On further perusal of the matter, I see that one device has a (tensiometer?) within, which will give on a readout as to how much pressure you can exert. The mind boggles.

He he. I can imagine a lady walking down the street, with this “heads up display” shining on her sunglasses, indicating, 2.8 kilopascals. 😉

Sori. Kilobars

34. olog-hai | 8:28 pm |

Don’t let the borogoves borrow the swealer or they will get all mimsy. And if the vredes get hold of the vorpal sword . . .

35. Tom41 | 1:37 am |

Whatever you’ve been washing your clothes with has obviously had an effect on your ability to spell…

BTW. 2.8Kilobars pressure = 38,000PSI (approx.) 1Bar = 14.5037738 psi. I am surprised that no one mentioned it

GAWD!!! Imagine what that could do! It would easily crack Macadamias.