Drink & Food

posted on 28 Aug 2016 in Menus

drink-and-food

Photo courtesy of Paul Roddick.
Restaurant menu found in Okinawa, Japan.

I prefer: DRINK and FUED.

I love a good Technicolor yawn

3. Huu Yuu | 4:02 am |

Is that a sled in your pants or are you gled to see me?

Now is the food or the show

Gled not only smiled. She laughed out loud.

6. Huu Yuu | 4:03 am |

Ii prefer DRUNK & FLOOD

Gled is glad in NZ language

8. Huu Yuu | 4:07 am |

I prefer to heart in places that don’t taste good.

HARMONY!

God Tojo, they’re harmonious alright. They’ve all passed out.

10. Huu Yuu | 4:09 am |

Feeling of Thank You in the Happy End-ertainment

@Huu Yuu 0402.. Not really. It is just my tent pole.

Q. What is the difference between a street food vendor, and a Dachshund?

A. The food vendor bawls out his wares on the pavement.

Whatever that unidentified floating object on the top left is, it sure don’t gimme the warm & fuzzies.

A delicious place makes me heart but a bland place leaves me soffed.

I’m having second thinks about this place.

A gled smile beats a sed frown. Be heppy!
    (Oh, gawd, I’ll be chasing sheep next!!)

I thought it was about the kyabakuras in Ginza

@DnT 0426.

Did you know all NZ sheep are called Marty.

You watch when they are doing the Haka. Thy are all calling out “Kamati, Kamati!

@BFC 0426 You’ll have to ask @Pete about that. But personally, I think that highlights one of the greatest social differences, between western men, and Japanese men.

Heppy to see you, sed to see you go.

21. jjhitt | 5:11 am |

I think the waiter is glay.

Gentle foods.

I guess orange roughy is off the menu.

23. jjhitt | 5:29 am |

Gentle foods to body.
    So much better than canned goods to head.

@BFC & Pete. The restaurants are great. But the clubs? Some Geisha would “clink and pong” away to her hearts delight on some stringed instrument, and the men would all applaud. Meanwhile I’m sitting there cross-legged, drinking buckets of Sake, to try to anesthetize the pain in my knees. God! A hundred lashes would be more fun. I could barely walk for two bloody days afterwards.

BTW. All the Japanese men thought it was funny, because I could not walk to the taxi, without leaning on the buildings and everything else. Thy thought I was totally pi$$ed.

The truth was, that despite drinking nearly two bottles of Sake, I was still cold sober due to the pain in my knees. Thus the need to hang onto various structures, to hobble 15 yards or so.

26. J-Luke | 6:39 am |

Gentle foods to body; sounds like a special massage after dinner…

27. J-Luke | 6:42 am |

The first lines remind me of Hansel and Gretel.

28. UCity | 7:58 am |

Feeling of thank you in the entertainment, but not the expression. Hey, performers will take what they can get.

29. Geo | 8:57 am |

SPECIAL OF THE DAY: your heart

@Marum & @BFC

I didn’t have the money for Ginza at that time.
    No basis on which to comment.
    I spent more time chasin’ real tail than wasting funds on expensive cabaret shows.

Besides Shinjuku was closer and Roppongi as well.

@Marum & @Pete

Been to Ginza but couldn’t afford those expensive cabaret either. Couldn’t only buy myself sake. Ginza is like heaven.

32. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:43 am |

– A large food with medium drink, food fries, steak food and a large drink, food food and drink, drink, drink, food, drink, spam, food, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam with some drink on top of it, please.

33. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:43 am |

– Drink! Food Arse! Girls!

34. zankhana | 5:28 am |