My husband THINKS he gonna drive…

posted on 24 Aug 2016 in Chinglish, Transportation

domestic-dispute

Give me the keys. GIVE me the KEYS!

Photo courtesy of Xie Derrick.
Found on highway in China.

As famous as Divorce

2. Huu Yuu | 4:02 am |

The first domestic dispute was Adam arguing with Eve about what leaf to wear.

Kissing and making out is just as famous

4. coffeebot | 4:04 am |

I told you turn left!

You never listen to me…

Incoming Collision, Domestic Dispute expected.

She says toilet seat DOWN!
    He says toilet seat UP!
    Try leaving it halfway, see how that works out.

Don’t settle for second-rate domestic disputes. We offer the best quality, guaranteed.

8. jjhitt | 4:21 am |

Early version of the Weyland Yutani logo.

If the world famous brand is Apple that would go along with the first domestic dispute being between Adam and Eve.

10. PeeBee | 4:55 am |

A domestic dispute in 30 minutes or less or else it’s free!

Ike and Tina’s Taxi service.

We help you drive one another up the Wall.

Call us if you’re braking up.

@DnT 04154. I have it on good authority from the sports medicine people, that it takes much les energy to lower the seat than to raise it.

Sadly, many disputes are caused by van aerial disease.

Well, FINALLY!
    What the whole world’s been waiting for:

The Intervention-Mobile!

@Marum 518:

Yeah, gravity serves us well.

So does friction!

Driver to co-worker riding shotgun:

“Dude…the freakin’ WHITE HOUSE is calling for our help!”

Yu No Hoo 0556.

Before “no fault” divorces, a woman was suing for divorce, on the grounds of her husband’s adultery.
    The Judge wanted some point cleared up, addressed her directly.

Jud: “How do actually you know he was committing adultery?”

Wom: “When he came home with the Venetian Disease.”

Jud iincreduously: “The VENETIAN disease!???”

Lawyer: “The Gondolier your honour.”

A famous brand of domestic violence?
    WTF does the Chinese really say?

Probably too late anyhow. Looks like a hearse.

Y W – Yeti Women.

@Pete 0641… Yes. One uses the van to run over the bastard. 😀

24. Geo | 9:21 am |

What does the “YW” in the logo stand for? “Yelling Women?”

BFC 0917. Is that why he is the ABOMINABLE snowman?

26. Geo | 9:22 am |

@Geo | 9:21 am @Big Fat Cat | 9:17 am
    Got ninja’d… spent too much time writing my comment… sorry.

Or maybe it is Him a layan down the law.

@Marum 914:

Advance apologies if ya don’t see this ’til your tomorrow, mate, but I can offer a good guess about what the Chinese actually says.

My Chinese isn’t anywhere near as good as my Japanese but here goes:

“Most competitive in the country, world’s (something) brand”.

There’s a character I simply can’t seem to find that I’m not familiar with.
    I’ve looked up & down online and can’t find it.
    So, this is about as close a translation as I can come up with.

The character they mistakenly translated as “dispute” is often used in words (in both Chinese and Japanese) to indicate conflict, war, or even competition…as I think it means in this case.

Hope that helped.

29. Yu No Hoo | 12:27 pm |

@Marum 9:10

Judge must’ve thought she was talking claptrap.

30. EffEff | 9:46 pm |

@Geo 9:21 YW = Young Woman (that husband shouldn’t be looking at while driving with his wife)

31. Rt | 1:49 pm |

Because when i want my wife to act like a b**** towards me, i don’t settle for anything less

32. “Okay, next time YOU pick the deliery service!”