Come on, flash us!

posted on 9 Jul 2017 in Chinglish, Signs

flash-after-use

Photo courtesy of T. Newman.
Found in China.

So what did you have for breakfast

Show us ya muffin.

So it’s the Moulin Rouge.

I can only imagine what the one is red is doing

in red

Why flash? By the time you’ve “used” the woman, she’s probably already seen it.

I thought Flash is a man.

@Marum | 4:04 am: Blushing deeply after the flashing?

Eddie Charlton, (famous Australian snooker and billiards player) hired an escort for the night. After the snooker tournament, when they get back to his hotel, at his request, she takes off her clothes, and bends over the bed. The illustrious Mr. Charlton stands there looking at her, deeply engrossed in thought.

“Is everything all right Mr.. Charlton?” she asks.

“It’s perfect.” replies Eddie. “I’m trying to decide whether to pot the pink or the brown.”

@DNT 0407. You must be hard to please. Speaking for myself, I never tired of seeing it.

I’d’ve thought this was more of a job for Aquaman.

I discovered why Filipina ladies like to marry old western men.

In my halting Filipino

Old white men are 4Ms: Matandang (Old) Mayaman (Rich) Madaling (Soon) Mamatay (to die)

It is actually a joke. Filipinos have a weird sense of humour,, but so do we, to them.

13. J-Luke | 6:43 am |

Button is on your light.

14. J-Luke | 6:45 am |

We would like to have some pictures of the occasion.

15. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:22 am |

Approved by Flush Gordon

16. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:25 am |

You take the blue woman, the story ends. You wake up in her bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red woman, you stay in China, and I show you how deep the hole of water goes.

17. Seventy2rd o clock | 7:29 am |

”Flush for Fantasy”

– Billy Idol

”Just Flush It”

– Mike

18. Seventy2rd o clock | 8:16 am |

from ”Pressy Woman”

19. Classic Steve | 11:57 am |

The savior of the universe has turned to custodial duties.

20. FatKenney | 12:28 pm |

So, the women’s room is also a photo booth? Creepy.

21. Pete | 4:00 pm |

Just wait here. I’ll be back in a flush.

22. EffEff | 11:56 pm |

Press flesh after use!

♪ ♫ Jumping Jack Flush ♪ ♫

24. Peter | 3:39 pm |

After all snapping selfies in the toilet is becoming popular on a global scale