No girls, wait. Let me see your nails.

posted on 17 Aug 2018 in Chinglish

beautiful-nail-recreation-clubhouse

Photo courtesy of Zoltan Csik.
Found in Beijing, China.

I didn’t know nails needed recreation. Screws, on the other hand…

Whose brothers, and is Beautiful OK with this?

For the non sporty types

For the Chinese ladyboys

??

The Chinese characters n the sign have zero mention of brothers.
    Or even any mention of gender at all!

Beautful is in the i of the beholder.

@Pete | 4:22 am: The first rule of Nail Recreation Club is – don’t talk about the brothers.

Sisters’ maybe.

@DNT 0404.
    It’s what your lady does with her nails, during the screws.

Brothers feeling beautiful nails, Home Depot offers more indepth experience with their nail guns.

That’s silly; why would you need a club for nails? I always use a hammer.

– O Brother, Where Art Thou ?
    – At the Clubhouse, you idiot !

@ Yu No Hoo | 4.46: Mindful, vengeful, careful, wasteful, resourceful….beautful ! None of them have any ‘i’s in them.

A HERVEY Bay man is lucky to be alive after accidentally shooting two 30-millimetre nails into his head with a nail gun.

Hervey Bay abt 300K north of Brissie.

He missed his brian because the target was too small….He did not have a Microscopic Sight.

Roman soldier: “Would you mind putting one leg on top of the other, sir? This is my last nail.”

@Running Comment 0611.

The Potato Seller from Seville – I Only Have Eyes for You.

@Pete 0422.

They use the ladies of the Ouled Nail, as – umm – Recreation Officers.

@Pete 4:22: well, I guess hands and feet are brothers in some way…

19. Peter Chan | 12:47 pm |

Brothers feeling “beautiful” . . . perhaps they are transisters?

20. Frank Burns | 2:03 pm |

Yo’ man! I get you the mad hook up on them pedicures.

21. seventy2rd o clock | 3:21 pm |

Nail Inch Nines’ unfinished song?

22. Long Tom | 5:27 pm |

I wonder if Chinese monasteries have their residents call each other “brother”, or what the term of address is.

23. Sparky | 8:43 pm |

Too bad the spelling wasn’t nailed.

@Peter Chan | 12:47 pm: With silicon implants?

@Marum | 6:16 am: His “brian” was too small? Oh, is that what they’re calling it these days? 😛

.@DNT 0437.
    It is to do with an “Engrish” of a while back, where they used Brian instead of Brain. I haven’t been able to help myself since then.

@Marum 4:47

I am watching “Life of Brain” atm.

@Big Fat Cat | 7:52 am: More people need to watch that movie, especially any moron who thinks it’s a parody of the life of Christ.
    /my 2¢

@BFC 0752
    Blessed are the Cheesemakers.

@DNT 2251. I liked Dudley Moore in Wholly Moses.

Especially at the start, when he is trying to put out the burning bush with his coat.

31. Tong Lin | 6:52 am |

Bromeo, Bromeo, come to the clubhouse, I will scratch your back and you can scratch mine.

@DNT 2241. Ah yes. But what was the life of Christ? Certainly not what the Church would have us believe. Maybe the Jewish scriptures are more correct?
    What I can;t understand, is why there is no historical record of Jesus ben Joseph of the House of David. The Romans were phenomenal record keepers. That is why the story goes as to where he was born. The Romans were conducting a census.

Why even the Bible was written 50 to 100 years or so, after his death. That is why I quoted that quote. In that time, the Bible would be full of misquotes, or other peoples opinions of what he said.

But, I don’t knock it. It is the Book of the legends of our ancestors. And as such, must have a grain of truth in it. The ten commandments are a great commonsense way to run society. Although I observe, in the Bhagavadvatra, (Bhagavadgitas to be precise) they only need seven.

I also admire the Hindu philosophy. If you see a beggar, don’t help him have a better life. It may be his destiny to die starving in rags in the street. In his next incarnation he nay have a life of wealth indolence and ease.

In other words: DON’T F–K WITH HIS DESTINY. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN🗣 🗩

EDIT: 🧚

34. Peter Chan | 10:21 am |

Droll not Troll | 4:09 am |:

Oh haha, but I couldn’t care less because I’m gay.

And by the way the Chinese could’ve got well adjusted to Japanese Engrish. So they could’ve really meant . . .

“Brothels feeling Beautiful . . .”

Thanks mate. Now I finally realize what a Bison really is.

???