What? I’m ready for coffee.

posted on 12 Aug 2018 in Chinglish

handicupped

Photo courtesy of Susan Moy.
Found at Beijing Airport back in 2004.

I just happen to have my Tarot cards with me. So, upstairs?

Many handles

Next to the saucers

China for the disabled.

Can they handle a quartiplegic?

A crockery cock-up ?

Are your boobs DD size? I need to check my hands. 😈

Me? NO – U!

9. Geo | 4:46 am |

Always equipped for every occasion: coffee, tea, lemonade, etc.

Show your mug at the counter.

Show your mug at the counter and tell them your handle.

Well girls. If your nipples still point in that direction – you hsve been handily cupped indeed.

I presd’ the service bell,
    And the hostie danced down the aisle with glee,
    She winkd,and said; Well well,
    Is it Coffee, tea, or me.

The plane roared down the runway, and showed no signs of lifting off the ground. V1; V2; Went by, and still the plane reamained doggedly stuck to the ground. Then the End or runway markers started flashing by like picket fences. Suddenly the yellow chevrons appear, and the passengers all scream.

Miraculously, the aircraft lifts off the ground and proceed with normal flight,

The Co-pilot wipes his brow and says to the pilot. Jeez Fred! One day they’re not going to scream, and we’re gunna get killed.

FYO: Distance remaining markers appear at 300M intervals. (1,000Ft).

Yellow chevrons = start of runway. (in this case the end)

@DNT 0420. At a body size 6 – 8. That’s damn near perfect, to me.

In this Boob oriented society we live in, (the West) I have never been obsessed with breasts. Not that I turned them down, of course, especially when my lady offered them for my amusement and pleasure.

However, each to his, or her own, naturally.

But, as you, by now, already know, my tastes run to petite brunettes.

When engaging in mixed martial arts, be sure not to forget your handicup!

@Pete. 0806.
    Do you mean the marital Arts, or the Martial Arts? The Marital Arts includes nude wrestling, which the Martial Arts never did. Or at least didn’t, in my day. However, even during the Marital Arts, I have occasionally received a knee in the Niagras.

(Niagra Falls = rhyming slang)

@Yu No Hoo 0410.

Yes. But not all four crutches.

cliches – dammit – cliches.

@Marum,

I’m not so sure a handicup would be so handy during a marital arts match.
    In fact I think it’d get in the way.
    😉

22. Pete | 1:54 pm |

Neither can I.
    Oddly, I did remember that.

1. Information
    2. ?
    3. Profit

24. Peter Chan | 8:20 pm |

The cap was disabled. We now only have the cup.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

@Peter Chan | 8:20 pm: If you keep a handicup you won’t need to apologise so much for the incontinence. 😉