I just failed a drug test…

posted on 12 Sep 2018 in Menus

Photo courtesy of Alsocan.
Found in Japan.

Why is pig tongue more expensive than cock irony ?

Ironic cock, must be the hormones

spoilt for choice

Quam multa non desidero…

What’s the difference between a vitamin and a hormone?
    – You can’t hear a vitamin.

@ Running Comment | 4:14 am: The pig’s tongue comes with its own spit.

Well. That proves that sex is worth more than pork.

Barbecued jumbo hormones turn a grill into a woman.

@Running Comment 0419.

It is far easier to notice that we have a toothache.

Than to take joy in the fact: We don’t have a toothache

They look all the same to me!

11. coffeebot | 7:34 am |

Irony: jumbo cock from asia

@coffeebot 0734.
    Hehe. Nearly a lifetime ago, my lovely little Asian lady complimented me, by telling me I had imported one.
    But Asian ladies are always complimentary to their men, unless one is silly enough to break their heart, or sleep around. For they are also very jealous.

Or at least la Filipinas all seem to be.

@Yu No Hoo 0612.
    As long as they don’t make her lovely little bits, as big as an elephant’s.

15. Peter Chan | 10:28 am |

I shall pass . . . what the heck that Jumbo hormone BBQ is is totally beyond me. Even the Japanese and the Chinese suggest exactly the same thing.

@ DnT 4.33 am |
    Well, actually, this would also be true for the…other thing.

17. Eggrish | 12:02 pm |

♫ I got one hand in my pocket and the other one is barbecuing a jumbo cock!

Isn’t it ironic, dontcha think? ♫

18. seventy2rd o clock | 1:14 pm |

But where’s the irony?

19. oldtaku | 6:11 pm |

The sign says ‘Jumbo Hormone BBQ’ in Japanese too. Hormone-yaki is actually a thing in Japan – it’s organ meats like liver, heart, lung, kidney, intestine, etc.

Japanese women love it, because it’s supposed to be rich in collagen and other things that are good for your skin.

@Running Comment | 11:37 am: I see what you mean. Unless the jumbo cock can’t spit… which would be ironic. 😕

21. McBee | 10:02 pm |

BTW, “Hormone” comes from “hooru mono” (shotened to “hooru mon’ “), which is Kansai dialect for “things you throw away”, namely the nasty bits of a pig.

@DNT 0823. A jumbo cock which fires blanks then.

Sort of like having your cock err cake and eating it too.

23. Long Tom | 9:33 pm |

What, no dog’s penis soup?