Special on white robes and purple wigs

posted on 28 Sep 2018 in Chinglish, Signs

Photo courtesy of Christopher Chang.
Found in China.

O-KKKay…..

I sense a Chinese snow job.

Bleaching maybe

And purple mullet

Unlike the wall.

She has a price tag on her Va-jay.

It’s not a price tag. It ia a sign.

It Says “Knock After Entering”

I want to sell the tickets to those who will get in line to be offended.

So why not switch on the shop lights?

10. Conventi | 5:27 am |

Endorsed by the KKK.

A Whiter Shade of Pale.

Could you put that in black on white ?

???

The Chinese says “My domain”.
    (Alt: “My sphere of influence/territory under my control”

Nothing to do with beauty or color.

Whatever.

Just FYI: Unlike westerners, who (if caucasian) typically want to get “as tan as they can”, East Asians put extreme importance on women’s skin being as fair as possible. In China and the countries influenced heavily by China (Korea, Japan, Vietnam) telling a woman her skin is so “white” is considered a highly sought-for compliment.

They’re all pink on the inside.

@Pete 0531. The Philippines is full of shin-whitening products. The girls are obsessed with having white skin. Amazing, when they are so yummy, just as they are.

I used to find it fascinating, my lady had light yellowish brown skin, from the tip of her toes, to the top of her head. Her little round brown bum was a real turn on for me. She used to find it equally amazing, that whilst I was much darker than her from lots of surfing, I was white on the little bit my swimming togs covered.

That obviously turned her on too. She had a brown skinned bloke, with a white —- for her entertainment and pleasure. She used to reckon she was lucky to have the best of both words. But she was wrong. I was the lucky one.

I think it is a prestige thing. If you are a poor rural person, you are dark from working out in the sun. If you are better off and educated, you are lighter, because you are not working out in the sun.

Also, all their TV stars, models, etc. are light skinned.

@Marum 6:08 am,

I’ve never told you this but I once had a Pinay beauty of my own.
    Beautiful cinnamon brown skin. Sweet personality but quite jealous and suspicious. Unfortunately, clearly looking for a rescuer to take her to the States and to give her a better life.

She could not believe I loved “her brown” complexion. She’d often say she wished she was “whiter”. I told her repeatedly her skin was a total turn-on for me. She never believed it, even when I told her that “white” people do whatever they can to get tan and get brown themselves.

I will say that I have NEVER been with a women that easy to please in the sack. I don’t know whether it was her clit size or that my ding-dong simply happened to be the perfect fit for her. But, particularly when she rode on top, she went crazy and it was clear she wasn’t faking. I’ve never been with a louder screamer & moaner in my life. And I must say being able to do that to a woman was extremely gratifying. Certainly more fun than a western lady. I was amazed how hot to trot Pinays can be. She wanted it even more than me.

I would have likely married her. Unfortunately, she started displaying some character traits that led me to conclude I couldn’t ever trust her and that also led me to doubt whether it was me or the opportunity to escape Philippine poverty that she wanted most. As I evaluated my own priorities, I eventually came to conclude she wasn’t the right long term woman for me.

I felt terrible hurting her in this way, and I really did care for her. Still do. Still miss her bubbly personality, in fact. But I had to do what seemed best for my long term future after a great deal of thoughtful consideration.

A pity.

@Marum,

I’d enjoy discussing our respective Philippine experiences.
    Please try e-mailing me at dpx2194.
    At each of the major US e-mail service providers.
    When you hit the right one, I’ll reply back from my REAL e-mail address.

Plus it’d be good to have another buddy in your neck of the woods.
    I have a couple other Aussie friends from earlier parts of my life.
    Someday I hope to go see them. Perhaps someday we can meet at a pub down there someday and I can shout ya a brewski.

19. Long Tom | 12:25 pm |

Marum, I’ve seen on other forums that it is like you said about light skin being a prestigious color for the reasons you mentioned.

20. Big Fat Cat | 1:55 pm |

The shop looks a little “dark” inside.

21. Eggrish | 5:14 pm |

Maybe it’s a laundromat because whitewashing. :3

@Pete.
    I’ll give that addy a go.

The “escape” thing is real. Most la Filipina babae, grow up in hopeless poverty. Naturally, they see a westerner as their “knight in shining armour’ to escape from hopeless, grinding poverty. If you have never been that poor, you would never know. (no Social Security, no Health Insurance, nil, nix, nada) Even the poorest westerner, has access to most of these things. So! When you get your lady back to your home country, after she has learnt “the lie of the land” so as to speak, and she realises that you are not as “rich” as she thought, she may well stray to greener pastures. Especially if you are much older than her.

I was spared that worry.. My lady’s father’s family was far wealthier than I could ever have hoped to be. But she was incredibly jealous, which I found flattering. I used to tell her, (jokingly – I hope I’m too sane to be that jealous. I hope)) that if she cheated on me, I would bite her clit, and nipples off, so she would never enjoy the pleasures from there, ever again.

What caused us to break up, was parental pressures. Her parents thought I was after their money. I was after their treasure, (she was an
    only child) but not their money. Their is a name for men who live off women, and no one would ever call me that. At least stay on their feet, that is.

My dad’s regimeent went north to fight the Japanese at Milne Bay -PNG. So, he just didn’t hate the Japanese, he hated all Asians, (illogical) for they all look the same. (WHAAATTT???). But that was the mentality of Aussies of his generation. (B; 1920 – D; 2013).

I will endeavour to contact you.