Let’s tomorrow!

posted on 24 Oct 2018 in Clothing

Next week is even more believed.

á

á

Photo courtesy of Huy Le.
T-shirt found in Japan.

I don’t believe tomorrow. It says it’s coming but never shows up.

Somewhere over the mountain

Make tomorrow today.

I really believed in this until I saw it was signed “Lofty Ambitious”.

Tomorrow is mistaken. I straight.

Tomorrow is another rainbow.

Tomorrow is the only day that doesn’t end in Y, I believe.

Shorty Slacker already called in sick tomorrow.

A tomorrow without Trump would indeed be grade A. All the days lately have been grade F.

Well, Hiroshi and your coat of many colors,
    isn’t that special there hanging on you..

FREE BEER TOMORROW!

FREE BEER TOMORROW!!

They tell me Tamara never comes.

There once was a time traveller named Gray,
    Who made his tomorrrows today,
    For when he got there,
    He didn’t quite care,
    To make his todays yesterday.

15. Long Tom | 7:33 am |

@DnT: I take it you’re not an American.

16. Long Tom | 7:34 am |

They should get Little Orphan Annie to endorse this product.

@Long Tom | 7:33 am: I’m not; my wife is, (not currently living there) and we have friends and family in the US, some of whom wish they weren’t there. Your point is?

@Marum | 6:11 am: Poor Tamara! Maybe her lovers all have weakends.

I actually like Trump.

He seems marginally better than the ambidextrous wankers we have in parliament in Australia.

Not only that. Like Sarkozy, he pulls some seriously beautiful ladies.

As they said of W.C. Fields; “Someone who is hated by both dogs and children, can’t be all bad.”

@Marum | 8:27 pm: I know we don’t have the greatest politicians, but how can you say Trump is better?? That turkey keeps wearing out my BS meters! And who wants the kind of women who will fall for a hateful, lying ignoramus anyway?

@DNT 2344. You may please yourself of course. But I would not evict any of them from my bed. After all, I would only want to have sex with them, not discuss the origin of the species.

BTW. Where we failed as a species, was when our females achieved the power of speech.
    ie. I was out somewhere, wearing a dark suit. This female next to me , was picking little bits of something off my suit.

ME thinking: Oh! She is grooming me prior to mating with me….A process not unknown amongst mammals, but relatively rare for the human female. leastways since the days we lost most of our fur.

Then she spoilt the mood by speaking: “Do you know you have long blonde hairs all over your suit?”

Me: “I share my house with a Himalayan Persian Cat. I have long blonde hairs over everything in my house. Talk to him!”

I rest my case.

@DNT Back when we had five PMs in four years.
    I was playing chess online against this Argie bloke. He kept discreetly enquiring about my family. So I asked him straight up. Why are you worried about my family’s safety? He replied, that he thought we must have had revolutions, fighting in the streets, and perhaps martial law, with the army called out.
    I told him that no such things happened.

His reply: ┬┐C├│mo es esto tan?

My reply: Lo siento compa├▒ero. No one here, gives a Rat’s ar$e.

PS. Pevious posting.

I was hoping to mount her behind the potted plants, for half an hour or so.