The Labor series is not so happy…

posted on 11 Jan 2019 in Chinglish, Signs

Photo courtesy of Jamie Matthews.
Found at a convenience store in Shijiazhuang, China.

Fun all the time

Idle hands.

An offer too good to re-fuse.

After a heavy bombing mission, I always relax with a leisurely costoletta alla milanese.

…and this is a shapshot of my mother-in-law after she forgot to put on sunshade.

Weapons of mass diversion.

The lettuce explodes the chicken.

Aww! It’s Chicken Schitzel.. (No. I don’t mean “schnitzel”)

Our food, is the Bee’s dick.

This food has been insected by the Health Department.

11. coffeebot | 6:53 am |

Explosively delicious!

12. Long Tom | 8:35 am |

MRE’s from the Chinese Air Force?

Been there.
    Don’t bother.
    That resto ain’t da bomb.
    It’s a dud.

Can I get a Kamikaze with that?

15. James | 11:37 am |

Enjoy your explosive diarrhoea.

@James 1137. Comes with complimentary projectile vomiting.

From the Falun Gong Cookbook. I hear sales are booming.

Suicide bombers get 72 diversions.

Try their new clear soup.

@Running Comment. Ach. Ya. Weiner Schnitzel mit Bier, Bier, Bier, und immer mehr Bier. 😹 🍺

Actually Wiener Scnitzel is protected by law in Austria, and can only be veal. Unlike Deutsche Schnitzel, which is usually Schweinfleischschnitzel, (or some word similar) which is pork. Or for that matter, the rest of the schnitzels.
    Need I ad? They are all delicious.

EDIT: add.

@ Marum 4.37 am: as myth will have it, the Austrian version was brought from Italy to Vienna by Marshal Radetzky in the 1840’s (following his bombing missions during the Italian campaigns), whereas the Milanese ‘orignal’ is attested from AD 1134. The Italian version is a veal cutlet with the bone still attached.

@ Running Comment. above:
    Being bombed by schnitzel, seems a great way to go, to me. Sounds like that edition of the Goon Show, where they were running around whacking the German soldiers with socks full of wet pasta.

This was done – of course – with the objective of making them think, that the Italians were rising up against them.

BTW. My choice of a last meal; Sauerbraten, kartoffelplatte, and sauerkraut, with Swartzwaldtorte for desert. With a good Australian Shiraz, and lots of good German Pilsner for afters. STUFF MACCAS

Especially if you are going to be hanged.

When you end up crapping yourself, as your cervical vertebrae separate, that mix would be my final act of defiance.

Should just about knock the roof off.

@DnT 0427. Does Nuclear soup, grow in the dark?

@Marum | 5:16 pm: If it’s made in a bleeder leactor.

Things that creep me out about this pic:

Why is that mascot thingy wearing the chef hat an INSECT?
    Why were those tomatoes placed to resemble a bug’s eyes & face?
    Doesn’t the shape of that “pork chop” resemble a map of China?
    What kind of “protein” is that food REALLY made from?

All these added up, give me pause.
    And almost make me shudder!

@Pete 0124.. Hola compañero. If yoou watched Master and Commander, (Russell Crowe) you would know the answer to that one.

Thus: “The British navy teaches one, to choose the lesser of two weevils.”

BT.W I am pleased to see your metamorphosis is well under way. I note you already have paws.
    What are you planning on being reincarnated as?

Me? I plan on being a Dolphin.

OH! About the paws. Have you started with one, two, or perhaps three. How very perspicacious of you to prepare ahead.

As I am now nearly 75, (beware the ides of March) I had better get a move on, in the growing of fins thingy. I already only eat fish and seaweed.

@Marum,

74? Yegads!

Bowing in humble respect to you my Senpai (Japanese for “Older classmate/workmate).

Crikey, I’m only 58…