The tooth wants what the tooth wants…

posted on 21 Jan 2019 in Snacks

Enter the strawberry!

Photo courtesy of Michel Lafleur.
Found in Japan.

I’m worried about the tooth

Good to know. The rice strawbery

Is Don. Is good. (Aust TV ad for Don Smallgoods)

Ceci n’est pas un pipe.

Ah so desu ka. The stupid Nip has rotted all his teeth eating sweet things. Now he has only one tooth left. (and none right BTW)

Meh, I lost my cream dividing teeth years ago.

“Enter the Strawbery” got creamed at the box office.

@Pete. I find it amusing that “Ach so!” In Deutsch = I see.

Sounds similar. An English speaker might hear it as “assoo “.

Basically it is; Ach zo. as in ark zo. The ach is like the difference between lock and loch. A Scot would observe the difference, a native English speaker – probably not.

Once she loses that last tooth, she will be perfect at oral-sex.

Every night he tended his strawberry patch, and it pleased his lady no end.

@Running Comment 0411. Kant (1724 – 1804) covered that too.

Or observations of an object are merely our observations, and have no bearing on the true nature of the object. (Being observed my words

EDIT Or = our

That dividing part sounds painful.

Sounds better than “crunchy frog” or “spring surprise”.

15. Big Fat Cat | 2:20 pm |

Tooth fairies don’t like Strawberries!

16. James | 10:29 pm |

Word salad, one of my favourite dishes.

@James 10:29pm: I hear it’s good for the vowels.

It’s the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth.

🎼Fangs for the memory🎸

Crackers don’t need strawberries and cream! They need dentistry, so they can have more than one tooth.

@Marum,

Ach zo?
    Ah, soh deshoh. (I guess so…)

22. EffEff | 7:36 am |

The tooth wants silver and mercury.

I should have also added that the “s” is pronounced like a soft “z”

As in Zoe, not Zog.

I love the phonetics of languages.

Like Ton Brady’s missus. Giselle Bundchen. It doesn’t rhyme with chisel as in English. But in the Spanish/Portuguese manner with a soft “h” Hisellee..
    The “e” at the end as in Penelope.. Much more attractive than Ghi-zel.

OK. I can hear everyone’s eyes glazing over. Sori tumas ol wantok.

TOM Brady.

25. Peter Chan | 11:49 am |

That poor little missing ‘r’ just got stuck in that tooth.