It’s the Penple’s Favorite!

posted on 15 Mar 2019 in Chinglish, Household Items

Inhabiat without meat, penple.

Photo courtesy of Robert Cipriani.

Is that the Inhabiat of Omar Khayyam?

Good for pandas perhaps

Very tasty

I had inhbiatancy under the circmstance, but bamboo didn’t help. A special cream from the doctor cleared it right up.

Somebody must like it because they put a ring on it.

Ah eats, roots, and leaves.

I know not about people, but Gorillas like eating Bamboo.

Whatever you do, don’t panda to their tastes.

Off-topic: Not really expecting to hear from Marum today. I think he just turned 75.
    Happy Birthday mate!

Wrong in 3 minutes? Damn!!

If you cut off your tang on this board, don’t come to us for a refund.

On second thoughts, you will not be able to come anywhere.

DnT 0431. Gracias, amigo. Eres muy amable.

Spent much of the day sleeping. Went out with a friend and dined Indian, with a few glasses of Shiraz to wash it down.

I have finally retired, this last three months, has been the first time in my life, that I have ever had no official duties. I find it somewhat disorienting, but rather pleasant. So I have spent the time setting up my share trading platform. So far, so good. I have been making wages each month.

¡ OLE como dicen en España!

@Marum: Cut off your tang? Sounds (dy)nasty!

Oh, yes, that’s the most natural green I’ve seen all day! 🙄

– Waiter, I think I’ll have the cutting board, but make it a small one.
    – Certainly Sir. Would you like meat with that or just some bamboo ?

@Marum: Do you still use your high quality bamboo at 75? If yes, congratulations!

@BFC 0536. Only if the Gods align.
    The best part, is that the brian is as sharp as it ever was – whatever that might imply. I guess if one comes off a low level, there is less distance to fall.
    Keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, and your eye on the task in hand.

Then try to do any effective work in that f—en position.

New Engrish, please. Looks like penple are board with this post.

@DnT 0550. . Why? Have they wearied of posting to this board?

EDIT: Why? Have they wearied of posting to this bored?

21. Peter Chan | 12:09 pm |

Typically made in the penple’s republic . . .