You’re next Tiger!

posted on 27 Apr 2019 in Menus

Photo courtesy of Adam Rosner.
Found in Tokyo, Japan.

That’s O.K. You go first. I’ll just wait here in the back. -T. Robster

Why are people so unkind

We want to free robster

In the beginning, there was order. Then came the Age of Aquarium, and no robster was safe.

Mere prawnograhy old chap. Mere prawography.

Prawography never really caught on.

Lugging around a Prawnograph to play it on, was just too difficult.

Let me get this straight.

If the Tiger Lobster is dead, you will cook it until it comes back to life?

I know that the laws of physics state that all processes are reversible, but I think you have something a tad wrong here, old chasp.

Oh yes. AND BEFORE ANYONE ASKS; They have managed to unboil an egg, so unscrambling one is now theoretically possible. The process is called denaturation.

Ooorderrr…oooorderrr.

The Most Ancient Order of the Tiger Robster is now accepting new members; please apply at the entrance of the aquarium.

Do we cook Tiger Robsters with Tiger Woods?

The entrance to the aquarium would be at the top, and AFAIK, lobsters don’t swim. So…. good luck with that!

13. James | 6:32 am |

Cat burglar?

No, tiger robster.

@DNT. 1725. I don’t know if you would call it swimming, but I did a lot of spearfishing when I was young, up on the Great Barrier reef. The big Painted Crayfish can propel themselves backwards through the water like lightning, and for a considerable distance. They grow over 5KG and will not go into craypots.

OK. I believe it to be the Ornate Painted Crayfish. There used to be a shell of one at Green Island, (out from Cairns) in the mid 60s. I was at least 2 feet long, and four inches in diameter.

I usually used to find them in crevices Under Coral Bommies, at around forty feet deep. Skin-diving, with mask snorkel and speargun.

One was a meal. I used to stay at a pub then, and bring 6 or so back, for Saturday lunchtime.. The owner used to get the cook to boil them and give me one plus a couple of bottles of Guinness. The owner kept the rest. Great arrangement, I thought.

Red hot Crayfish and Guinness. A feast fit for an emperor.

Hehe. All the other denizens of the beer-garden, used to look at me with envy.

18. Peter Chan | 1:20 pm |

Next time give us a Rion robster