Don’t leave without your food coat!

posted on 13 May 2019 in Menus

Voted best place for a food fight.

Photo courtesy of K.C.
Spotted near Mt. Fuji in Japan.

Taste like felt

You can wear it but all the stray dogs follow

A food coat is what you get when the temple explodes the chicken.

Just as long as I don’t have to use chopsticks to fasten the buttons!

If you’re a dog lover, don’t order a lab coat!

I couldn’t eat a whole coat, just a couple of hot pockets.

Be sure to wear your gum shoes with that.

If it’s not a chocolate coat I’m not interested.

9. Sparky | 8:19 am |

Wear this for important meatings.

10. Classic Steve | 8:47 am |

Lady Gaga approves.

I assume they mean “FOOD COURT” as it is designated, in some of our shopping centres.

Food coat?
    Yeah mate. It was the best food fight you’ve ever seen.

Jacob’s, coat of many cuisines.

The coat of many cuisines that my mama gave to me. (Dolly Parton)

Jacket potatoes.

Chicken in pyjamas. (Chicken parmigiana)

@Marum 1532: I second that. Can imagine one of my Chinese friends trying to pronounce “court”.

@DNT above. Mt first name (Ralph) gave my querido no end of trouble.

If you have an Asian lady, and she says. “I love you dar’yn” in that adorable way they do…..Just don’t ask’ “Who is Darryn?”

You will confuse the F out of her. Mine staged a “TAMPO” because she thought I was making fun of her. It took me lots of, “malalambing” and the expenditure of some money, (in jewellery and flowers) to be permitted to share her bed again.

I don’t know how anyone else thinks, but I find it extremely romantically arousing, to have to go to either’s room, and ask permission to be invited in. I feel that a shared double-bed kills romance.(each takes the other for granted) But then; I have always been a sucker for a romantic situation/setting.