Must be an xmas helicopter…

posted on 11 May 2019 in Instructions, Toys

I have afterbody issues.

Photo courtesy of Robb Koether.
Instructions from a toy helicopter.

Something tells me you already have a airscrew loose!

Get down to compress wreath… do not swing excessiveness… Damn, this helicopter dance is harder than it looks!

I looked under the circumstance and gave it a turn, and now the air is totally screwed!.

Thank goodness it’s not real helecopter

Parallelism sounds like a cult.

If your “chopper” is parallel to the ground, that usually means it’s almost hard.

OK, so don’t compress tightly fixed wreath – it’s your funeral!

My helicopter is full of eels!

I used to believe in parallelism, but I seen to have gone off on a tangent.

There is always a lot of talk about the afterlife, but this is the first I hear about the afterbody. Makes you think…

Usually, knowledge instils confidence.

Strangely enough, knowing all this, does not reassure me at all.

If the air-screw loosens and comes off, a wreath may be quite appropriate.

If you are joining the Mile High Club” , and your airscrew loosens, just check, before you panic.
    You may have merely slipped out.

The helicopter is while preparing flying-off… and then it isn’t?
    Maybe it’s the stealth model.

A good friend will help you move. A true friend will help you move the afterbody.

Get down – I’m not sure of.

But to go down – my lady gave me a standing invitation, any time I felt like it.

Got it!
    An airscrew, holds up a skyhook.

It may appear to the casual reader, that the person who did the translation, may have lost their equilibrium some time earlier.

Sounds very useful! I’ll try Mitre 10 for some of those. I need to hang up a bird feeder so the mice can’t get to it. 😛

Drat! My last comment is a reply to Marum 0139.

We used to have a toy helicopter when I was a boy. It connected to the hose. The 30+Psi (210+Kpa used to hurl it about 30 feet in the air.
    One plugged the hose into the stand provided, clipped the helicopter on top of the stand, pressed the button, and away it went. Normal operation meant that it soaked everyone within a ten foot radius.
    Great toy in Queensland’s summer.

Anyway. I always had this mad engineering brain, even as a kid. I decided to achieve a world record for altitude. So. I fitted a tyre valve to it, attached some high pressure tubing to it, and turned on the compressor. Meanwhile, I had tethered the helicopter to its launching stand, by two bits of string.

Now, I don’t know by what strange feat of mental masturbation, I deduced that both strings would break simultaneously. But never mind. When the compressor reached 120 Psi (X 7 for Kpa), I pressed the button on the air hose. The helicopter never launched, but exploded into its component pieces, which it strewed in a 25 yard radius. (22M)

As the old saying says: Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from $hitloads of bad judgements.

I think we all start off with 2 buckets in life. One is marked LUCK, the other EXPERIENCE. Initially, Luck is full, Experience is empty.

The trick is in getting the one marked EXPERIENCE full, before the one marked LUCK gets empty.

24. DrLex | 1:45 pm |

Get down! Get to the chopper!

If you are going to “swing” excessively in something a small as a Helicopter, you would all have to be really good friends.

That would be the only sport in which they could call out, “Change Ends!”

Except Tennis.