I can’t tell if I turned off the lights.

posted on 5 Jun 2019 in Chinglish, Household Items, Toys

This is the last time I hire a poet for product description.

Photo courtesy of Whiteley Foster.

I want the light off

The day the day the light of day

I don’t remember if I forget, either. It’s a real turn off.

Night lights are not supposed to shine in the day. It’s a union thing.

“I woke up at midnight, still see clearly”. Now, is that a blues/gospel lyric, or what?

“Night light mushroom shape” – Put it away, Donald.

But will it keep the monsters away?

Product features? With that text, I think they mean “Praise Jesus!” “(I have seen the light!)”

9. iLock | 5:29 am |

My sleep, I wrote this in my sleep.
    In dream, turned the made sense switch on in dream, made the senses in the dream dreams dream

Aha ! The night of the living daylights !

The bells, the bells…!

12. Chris | 7:08 am |

He’s a poet, and-um, not aware of the fact.

The little fairy got pregnant because she sat on the night light. Because it was not a mushroom, but a toad’stool.

And the Lord said. LET THERE BE LIGHT.”

And lo. He could see for f—en miles.

If my bum looks big on the mushroom, how does my Vay-jay looks on the toadstool.

AWAKE! The Jiao Bai light has driven the stars from the field of night,
    An lights the hotel room with a beam of light.

Now try to sleep, you bastard!

Chineeesee blank verse, turn round-eye brain to water.

And the round-eye to hard liquor.

Sir Lancelot put headlights and tail lights on his trusty steed.

One could say, they were———Knight-lights.BOOM BOOM

19. Peter Chan | 3:31 pm |

The night, the night light lights right up, revealing with no slight delight the plight of the tree with blight – the tree where the bird alights . . .

Stuff your bloody night light. I have a young Chinese lady who is too shy with the light on. We have not been able to make; “The beast With Two Backs”, for over a week now.

To be plain: “I don’t want to see at midnight. I’d prefer to be having orgasms at the stroke of twelve.”

TURN YOUR FLIGGIN NIGHT LIGHT OFF!

21. Big Fat Cat | 6:50 pm |

As JiaoBai light shines in your mouth

22. Wax Frog | 9:08 pm |

I sooooo want to hear Justin Hayward read this aloud!

@BFC: Midnight? I think it might be tooth hurty!

Looks like the result of an overdose of ’shrooms.

Nighty night, light light, don’t let the mushrooms bite.