I knew her back in the 90’s…

posted on 21 Jun 2019 in Signs

Photo courtesy of Christina Theodorakis.
Found in Tokyo, Japan.

Sounds like a law firm.

I like my wine hirsute.

And etc.

Now that would make me switch from beer.

Liquor in the front……

That’s nothing to wine about!

I assume they don’t have a Brazilian branch.

Wine & so on
    Wild, bushy… go on…

Mike Hunt is branching out.

“Please go find Mike Litoras, hiding in the forest, as soon as possible!”, she said.

Japanese gals? Bushy, many. Wild, few.

Filipinas? Wild beyond belief. Not so bushy.

At least in my experience anyway.

@Marum may have more to add.

The hirsute ceramics association.
    For all the hairy potters, you can wave a stick at.

@FB 0516. They specialize in both liquor and gambling.

ie. Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear.

@Pete 0610. I think it is because sex is not – something which happens “to them”. They actually “do it”, and put their minds, as well as their bodies, into the task. I never thought of that as “wild”, just happily enthusiastic. At least one is never in doubt, as to whether one is pleasing one’s lady. She will gleefully exhort you, to do even more.

As I related with the, “I think the ceiling would look better blue” episode, with the Aussie lady I married….God only knows what Australian ladies are thinking, while you are stoking their fire. Certainly not about you, or the task at hand.

As I often have said. My interpretation of the laws of Newtonian Physics, in all things is: You get out what you put in. Less frictional losses.

@DNT 5:53am. And his brother Yorick

@ Algernon 4;05am : Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Fellatio.

@Marum 3;50. I’ll set ’em up & you knock ’em down.

@DNT 0420.

Alas poor Yorick I knew him well, a fellatio of infinite zest.

We learned about Yorick, during our skull days.

@Marum: You might want to check the exact quote, mate. Looks like you didn’t quite bone up on it in skull.

@DnT above. Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

What you read was a myriad of puns.As Hamlet was contemplating the skull when he said that.Thus the pun Skull days. You may also note that “knew” was in italics – to totally alter the meaning.

Besides. I thought “Hamlet”, was a story about a baby pig.

All this mulling upon the temporary nature of life, is pure cant. I would rather have a good glass of Shiraz.

I would rather follow the advice of Virgil. ergo: omnia vincit amor et nos cedamus amori Omnia.

For they who cannot decipher my plebeian Latin: Love conquers all things, let us too surrender to love.

23. Pete | 6:28 pm |

@Marum 4:17 pm,

“Enthusiastic” is the perfect word.
    My Pinay enjoyed the act so much, she couldn’t get enough. She threw her entire body, mind, heart & emotion & soul into enjoying the coupling. And you’re right about having no doubt whether her needs were being satisfied or not. No woman in the US or Japan I’d been with before or since, has ever been that loudly vocal about how much pleasure she was receiving. And said so directly during the act. I thought “no woman could possibly be getting off this intensely with me. And yet as hard as I looked for signs she was faking it, I couldn’t spot any. It seemed to be genuine enjoyment. She was willing to do it again and again and again! She was just far more interested in sheer enjoyment than anyone else I’d ever been with.

I’ve observed that life for Filipinos is devoted to both family togetherness, and fully enjoying what good things in life they have, since there is so much poverty and suffering in Philippine life. They work hard and sacrifice much for their families (particularly the women), but work to live vs. living to work like they do in Japan, Korea, & China. Filipinos seem to give themselves fully to enjoyment of the fun things in life with all the gusto they can muster.

That’s my observation, at least. Wondering if you’ve reached similar conclusions?

@Pete 0628. Yes. The La Filipinos are a strange mix. The don’t like overt displays of affection in public, yet they get miffed if you refer to them as your GF. They are your lover, and they don’t care who knows it.

Their fecundity is beyond belief too. I think the average family must be about eight. So for all the young guys – wrap it up really well. Or your lady will get “The Egyptian Flu”. (Soon to be a mummy)

BTW I looked it up. The average household is getting smaller in modern times, 4.6 in 2014 ; 4.4 in 2018. Although , in the rural areas it would be higher. Nearly 60 years ago, the family size would have been much greater.

Yup. I checked Average household 6.5 in 1960. So a figure of 8, would be prettty well, spot on.

@ Pete 0628. My little querido was fantastic at oral sex too. At first try she was a little bit unsure, but she soon became fantastic at it.

When I asked her, how come? She told me, that; “As I was so good at it, and she liked it so much, she thought I might enjoy it too.” (That was the most accurate hypothesis, anybody had ever postulated) Then she just observed what I liked most, and went from there. I, of course, did the same with her. That is the great part of being able to read one another’s minds.

Thus when I enjoyed her similarly, I put my hands around her little waist and held her up to me. Her first orgasm happened almost immediately, so I would keep on going, ignoring her squeals and cries of “NO-OO” and “STOP”. From the next orgasm, she would go into multiple orgasms, until she was exhausted. I enjoyed the greatest happiness possible, out of seeing her having so much pleasure. I definitely knew she wasn’t faking, because she would scream, and thrash about, like mad, and gush forth like a little waterfall.

i have always considered, that as a man, my job was to please my lady first, and as often, and as much, as I could. I could wait, for my time.