They oven-did it…

posted on 7 Jun 2019 in Bags/Packaging

Breakthrouch product!

Photo courtesy of Brendon Wright.
Backpack found in Japan.

Painful to wear

Oven ouch it’s the backpack

Extensive ouch usually happens when there is insufficient oven expertise.

– I am an oventhrouch expert.
    – ???
    – Means I can wear a blue backpack that says it’s green.

Must be one of those “smart” ovens.

@DrLex | 4:11 am: So very true!

Ah, I see; a greenworld club is the kind of club used for hitting people.

Hey, watch where you’re pointing that hyphen!

Did you get your extensive caught in the zipper?

Designed by Grand Prix.

Speaking of clubs:

With me shillelagh under me arm
    And a twinkle in me eye
    I’ll be off to Tipperary in the morning.
    With me shillelagh under me arm
    And a toora loora lie
    I’ll be welcome in the home that I was born in.

@DnT 0507. A “smart oven” is one which tells you to. “Stuff off and eat your bloody food cold!”

Sorry. That’s a smart-arse-oven. Harrumph.

@DnT 5:13. brings a whole new meaning to ‘grand slam’.

14. Classic Steve | 8:02 am |

Somebody dope-slapped the translator before he finished.

@DnT 0527. If it has a hyphen, then this must be – verily virgin verbosity.

16. Big Fat Cat | 8:48 pm |

My very first “ouch extensive” happened when the soccer hit my groin.

ON REFLECTION OF AN OUCH EXTENSIVE.

This Aussie bloke takes the virginity, of an old oriental couple’s youngest and favourite daughter.

The old boy requests him to appear before him, and demands that he marry the young lady. The Aussie bloke replies, that he isn’t about to marry the little slut, any time during this, or the next millennia. The old boy threatens to put – The Ancient Oriental Curse – upon him. The young Aussie bloke scoffs at this.

As he lives on the 50th floor of an apartment block with 24/7 security he figures he is safe from any such threat. However, he dines in at the apartment restaurants, and only sends out for an escort now and then, for the next couple of months.

By now, figuring he is safe, he drinks too much one night, and leaves his door unlocked. He wakes up with this crushing weight on his chest, and opens his eyes to see this huge rock on his chest. On the rock is stuck a note: ANCIENT ORIENTAL CURSE part 1′

He gets out of bed, and staggers to the window under the weight of the rock ,and hurls it out.. As he looks down to follow its progress, he sees another note stuck to the window sill.

ANCIENT ORIENTAL CURSE PART 2 one hundred feet of piano wire attached to rock, by now, you have less than half a second to enjoy having them.

@Marum 0852: Nobody was ever pricked by that kind of “Hyphen”. It’s usually the reverse.

The “Ouch!” occurred, when she said. “Nipponese.” And he did.

@BFC: I usually call that kind of injury a “crowd” – from the expression, “Two’s company, three’s a crowd”.

As in – “Ow! He just got crowded”.