Photo courtesy of Heidi Greimann.
Restaurant chain found in Chiayi, Taiwan.
Heidi says: “This name is also on EVERY cup, napkin, and bowl in the restaurant.”
Water chicken was once abundant in Taiwan but since the opening of this restaurant, it has become extinct.
That is a euphemism, right?
I don’t get it. Is this an ad for chicken flavoured lasix or lasix for chickens?
I wonder if they use deodorants or antiperspirants?
Just sit down, open your mouth and let the water chicken chunks fly in.
In pellet form of course
Let’s spray the water chickenses under their roasted armpitses!
Turns out spraying them with boiling water was waaaay more humane than deep frying.
When Def Leppard made “Pour some sugar on me” what they really meant was: ♫”Spray some chicken on me!”♫
Hmm… what exactly did they mean…?
1. To spray the water over the chicken food?
2. To spray the ‘water chicken’ with something else (deodorant, etc)?
3. To get a spray of water with each chicken food meal?
4. To spray the ‘water chicken food’ all around?
5. To spray the ‘water chicken’ with food?
I’ll have the soup and a pair of goggles, please.
Known in some parts of town as the getting hosed with cock place.
Note that Adsense is having a very hard time placing matching adds on the right side of the page.
@Algernon: I think it’s in pullet form.
I’m just glad that Sweet PooSoft hasn’t thought of this spraying thing.
“When the chicken sprayer passes, you open your mouth or you go hungry. No refund!”
Also available today:
– Spraying the Wet Watering Soup
– Deodorant applies Water Cocktail
– Water with Water Spraying Around
– Soft Squid Sea Watering In The Rain
– Swimming Beard Sprays
70% off water for special ‘Spray Mee Spray Thee’ Discount Menu.
What poor spelling. It’s supposed to say spraying of water chicken FEED!
That’s right, the feed is sprayed with water to make sure it’s nice and clean for the chickens to eat. And of course, there’s no hormones or steroids!
Please tell me they mean broth.
Not just finger-lickin’-good, it’s face, arm, and body lickin’ good, too!
‘What would you like, Sir?’
‘A medium-sprayed, mouth-watering chicken.’
How about some Spangrish? Water pollo. El Water Pollo Loco?
Water chicken, better known as ducks
Water sprayed chicken feed? What would that have to do with anything?
Spray tanned so you don’t have to brown it in the oven?
It does this whenever it is told, else it gets the chicken soup again.
Chicken of the Sea Tuna – a seafood restaurant it is!
‘Wet Water Soup’ Receipt:
1. Apply deodorant wet spray chicken body Bacterium affect body odor
2. Body liquid wash offending parts of
3. Must be apply watering of chicks body entirely
4. Keep the watering the battle
5. Put the chickens behind and enjoy the Wet Water Bacterium Soup!
After meal, make sure is not there bacterium left behind of the chicken!
Please tell me they mean broth
In America, the animals on restaurant signs look happy.
Eeep I posted twice.
in soviet russia, chicken food sprays you.
That chicken just can’t stop get rid of its water. Sorry.
I’ve heard of water buffalo but this…
Careful where you point that thing!